INFORMATION CLAUSE – GDPR
Pursuant to Article 13 para. 1-2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council z
On April 27, 2016 on the protection of personal data, we would like to inform you that:
1. The administrator of your personal data is Przedsiębiorstwo Produkcyjno- Usługowe
ZAP- Mechanika Sp. z o.o., ul. Krotoszyńska 35, 63-400 Ostrów Wielkopolski.
2. Your personal data will be processed to the extent necessary for legal protection
legitimate interests of ZAP- Mechanika Sp. z o.o., i.e. in order to:
– implementation of commercial processes;
– implementation of products and services, preparation of offers;
– necessary to conclude a contract based on your interest in the offer;
– necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party;
– researching the level of customer satisfaction and determining the quality of service, as well as the level
customer satisfaction with the products and services we provide;
– pursuing claims and the case of entrusting data to a debt collection company, which
takes place under a contract for entrusting processing and defense against claims
– accounting and / or HR services, IT support services and services provided by companies
courier and transport.
3. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary for the provision of services by ZAPMechanika Sp. z o.o.
4. Your data will be made available to persons authorized in connection with the performance by
no job duties. In accordance with applicable law, your data
we will also make available to relevant state authorities.
5. You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify it,
deletion, processing restrictions, the right to transfer data, the right to withdraw
consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing.
6. You have the right to object to the processing of your data
personal data, on the basis of which we will stop processing your data for purposes
specified in point 2, with the exception of situations where we can prove that in relation to you
data, we have legitimate grounds that override you
interests, rights and freedoms, in particular as part of our legitimate interest
interest and when the data will be necessary to establish, assert or defend claims.
7. Decisions regarding your personal data will not be made in a manner
8. Please direct all applications and inquiries regarding your personal data
to the e-mail address: email@example.com.